17.2.09

What I'm Working On

So, I thought that maybe you might want some pictures, so I got you two.

Right now I'm working on a canvas painting. Now, I've always said that the reason I suck at painting is not because I lack skill, but because I lack tools. Problem solved!



Yes, I gave my teacher $5 and he bought me some paintbrushes. Nice ones, too. He said they cost $0.70 a piece before I gave him the money, though, so I think he skimmed a little off the top. Anyway, here's what I did with my new paintbrushes.

DSC_0021

It's not done yet. I'm working on it. My painting teacher made me make the mountain really big. I was sad. But he didn't say anything about the rays on the sun, which was good. My sculpture teacher was looking at it and said, "Oh, it's Impressionism!" I was like, Yes, yes, that's exactly what it is.

Anyways, happy fun time.

No comments: